At Dundas, we believe that opportunities to unlock additional value from E&P projects often lie at the interfaces between the subsurface, engineering and commercial functions. The Dundas team has considerable experience of Process Engineering and Petroleum Economics: both roles are associated with coordination and integration of input from disciplines across the EP business. This positions Dundas ideally for supporting Development Engineering teams and for helping to identify, quantify and liberate value for our customers at the Appraise, Select and Define stages.
Development Engineering & Project Management
Dundas has helped its clients in the following areas:
- Option identification and screening
- Preparation of key project documentation such as, Terms of Reference, Scope of Work, Basis of Design, Statement of Requirements, Decision Support Package, Project Execution Plan
- Preparation of Technical Work Scopes
- Provision of stage gated process expertise
- Peer Reviews/Value Assurance Reviews
- Embedding experienced staff into client teams
- Decision Process Support
- Development of bespoke integrated asset models
- Coordination of activity across departments
Dundas specialises in high added value client support delivered by experienced consultants within or leading client teams. We prioritise flexibility and responsiveness.
More case studies
The Dundas technical specialists ensure that petroleum economics is integral to the work of multidisciplinary project teams, driving the direction of the technical and commercial effort to liberate value.