Project framing is now used widely as part of E&P project decision quality processes. Dundas has developed a set of workshop tools that can be applied to any project. Our project framing workshops will assist your teams to:
- Achieve a shared and current view of the project across all disciplines.
- Have a clear understanding of the project goals and value drivers.
- Build work programmes enabling key decisions to be made on time.
- Understand project risks and opportunities.
- Develop clear alternative strategies and understand their impact on the business objectives.
- Clarify the project boundaries.
- Prioritise and plan stakeholder management
Dundas has participated in, designed and facilitated a large number of opportunity framing workshops. Here is a selection of recent examples:
- Major Oil Terminal Redevelopment Strategy
- Southern North Sea Gas Evacuation Strategy
- Business Review to Decide on Operating Model for Gas Asset
- Carbon Capture and Storage Project Concept Select Studies
- Subsea tie-back to East Irish Sea NUI
- Central North Sea subsea tie-back
- Mature asset life extension project
- FPSO redevelopment project
- CO2 flood EOR project
More case studies
Dundas helps clients who already implement project framing as part of a decision quality process and those that wish to start.